London Scottish Bank plc (in Administration) is committed to providing a high level of customer service. Should we fail to meet your expectations or should you wish to make a comment on the level of service you have received, please let us know.
As a part of our continuing commitment to you we have a formal complaints procedure to help you with any concerns you may have. If you would like a copy of this, please contact us as below.
To help us deal with your concerns as quickly as possible, please provide the following information:
- Your name, current address and contact telephone number
- Your account number(s), if known
- Full details of your concern or complaint
- What you would like us to do to put things right
- Copies of any documentation relating to your concern or complaint
- Previous addresses you have lived at or other names you have been known by
Please direct your concern or complaint to:
Risk & Compliance
London Scottish Bank plc
56 Oxford Street
Manchester M1 6EU
Alternatively, please telephone 0800 015 2107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that if you contact us by email your personal details may not be secure and should you choose to telephone us your call may be monitored and recorded for quality and training purposes.
If you wish to complain about a Payment Protection Insurance Policy (PPI) you have previously been sold by London Scottish Bank plc or any of its subsidiaries, please follow the above procedure.
- Complaint Volumes
To view information relating to the volume of complaints reportable to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), please click on the link below.